Linked Events

• AHB Open Game: GAME CANCELLED: January 22, 2011

Author Topic: AHB Open Game: Saturday 22 January: GAME CANCELLED  (Read 23307 times)

dalphia

Re: AHB Open Game: Saturday 22 January: All Welcome
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 10:54:29 am »
Would anybody happen to have a couple of WE M4 GBB mags i can use for the day? Reason being i only have 3 currently and would be good to not need to carry propane around with me all day. Happy to pay small maintenance fee for using them. Cheers

Offline Jaybee

• AHB Member
    • Airsoft Hawke's Bay
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 11:12:51 am »
Hey since its on the new field, can someone put up directions on how to get there?
I'll be coming out in arvo so won't get to convoy out with yous fullas from 4square
Many thanks :D
"You know today is Thursday, right?" - Torak

Offline silver assassin

• AHB Member
  • *MAJOR LEAGUE SNIPER*
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 02:02:45 pm »
hey, i finish work at 12 so il be late
*DEATH BEFORE DISHOUR*

Offline silver assassin

• AHB Member
  • *MAJOR LEAGUE SNIPER*
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 02:05:38 pm »
Hey since its on the new field, can someone put up directions on how to get there?
I'll be coming out in arvo so won't get to convoy out with yous fullas from 4square
Many thanks :D

hey jay, what time u heading out? maybe i can follow you if you are going at the same time
*DEATH BEFORE DISHOUR*

Offline Amoki

• AHB Associate
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 02:34:57 pm »
Is it worth hauling ass from Palmerston North to attend?  ;D

Offline Jaybee

• AHB Member
    • Airsoft Hawke's Bay
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 02:37:16 pm »
hey jay, what time u heading out? maybe i can follow you if you are going at the same time

Hey bro, Prob be closer to 1pm I'd say, meet at 4square?

Is it worth hauling ass from Palmerston North to attend?  ;D

Hell yea man! More the merrier

"You know today is Thursday, right?" - Torak

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 02:44:59 pm »
Is it worth hauling ass from Palmerston North to attend?  ;D

Amos,

It would be cool to see you man. Bear in mind, we're playing at a brand new field, so it's totally raw.

Also, your next post should be HERE.

Some of the newer guys won't know who you are. Might want to read the rules too :)
"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over." - General William T. Sherman

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 02:48:04 pm »
Would anybody happen to have a couple of WE M4 GBB mags i can use for the day? Reason being i only have 3 currently and would be good to not need to carry propane around with me all day. Happy to pay small maintenance fee for using them. Cheers

Hmm, I don't think anyone in the club has any mate.
"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over." - General William T. Sherman

Offline Amoki

• AHB Associate
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 03:44:35 pm »
Amos,

It would be cool to see you man. Bear in mind, we're playing at a brand new field, so it's totally raw.

Also, your next post should be HERE.

Some of the newer guys won't know who you are. Might want to read the rules too :)

wtf who doesn't know who the legendary Amoki is  ;D

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 07:26:24 pm »
@ Jay. Not really mate. Let me know what time you are planng on attending I can help you out with directions, same applies to Rob. Both of you PM me with details of what time you are planning on coming out please. Ta

@ Amos. Its up to you on coming up bro. as 8 said, would be good to catchup etc with you palmmy guys again, but shes a bareback field so not sure what kinda quality games we can run. You are welcome to join us though, might even be good for some outside input etc too :)
bullets, bodies and bull[sand]

Offline Amoki

• AHB Associate
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 08:58:32 pm »
@ Jay. Not really mate. Let me know what time you are planng on attending I can help you out with directions, same applies to Rob. Both of you PM me with details of what time you are planning on coming out please. Ta

@ Amos. Its up to you on coming up bro. as 8 said, would be good to catchup etc with you palmmy guys again, but shes a bareback field so not sure what kinda quality games we can run. You are welcome to join us though, might even be good for some outside input etc too :)

I've been invited to the ATA (Ashurst Airsoft) game on the following Monday (Wellington Day, holiday in PN), don't want to promise that I can do both games in 1 single weekend, but if the game has the numbers to justify the trip I'll definitely come :D

IMO, that hut would be mint for some scenario-baesd games, but you guys would probably know best.

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 09:03:28 pm »
not a major bro. Was talkin to Sprock earlier he was keen. all good either way :)
bullets, bodies and bull[sand]

Offline silver assassin

• AHB Member
  • *MAJOR LEAGUE SNIPER*
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 03:29:45 pm »
hey guys.

can you put my +1 with gun, ammo and mask thanks
*DEATH BEFORE DISHOUR*

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 03:33:08 pm »
Sorted bro.

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 11:08:46 am »
Thanks for letting us know Nick. Get well soon.