Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Post here before anywhere else.  (Read 277585 times)

Offline Spartan

• AHB Member
Re: Introduction Thread: Post here before anywhere else.
« Reply #405 on: January 07, 2018, 03:52:08 am »
Welcome Aqua :) see you out in the field bud :D
"...better to die on your feet...than live on your knees..."

Offline Brewtal

• AHB Member
« Reply #406 on: March 19, 2018, 09:29:10 pm »
Hey guys my name is Tray or Brewtal which is my ex roller derby name. I am a Airsoft newbie I got introduced to this by my other half Grant. I have played two games, one at Tauranga Airsoft and one with you guys last weekend. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to lots more great times.

Offline Colossus

• AHB Management
« Reply #407 on: March 19, 2018, 09:30:24 pm »
Nice to see you at the last game brewtal

Offline Wasp

• AHB Member
  • Shoot ya later!
« Reply #408 on: March 21, 2018, 09:42:25 pm »
Hi Brewtal,
good to hear :o)
Look forward to shooting you soon :o)
cheers,
Wasp

Offline Jaybee

• AHB Member
    • Airsoft Hawke's Bay
« Reply #409 on: March 22, 2018, 07:59:29 am »
Hey guys my name is Tray or Brewtal which is my ex roller derby name. I am a Airsoft newbie I got introduced to this by my other half Grant. I have played two games, one at Tauranga Airsoft and one with you guys last weekend. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to lots more great times.
Welcome guys! yep was good to meet you, glad you had a choice time... see you at cursed earth :D
"You know today is Thursday, right?" - Torak

Offline Golden

• AHB Member
« Reply #410 on: March 23, 2018, 12:58:30 pm »
Hello everyone
My names JinMeng and I come from China and I'm studying in EIT. You can call me Golden(my Chinese name is hard to pronunce),I used to play airsoft years ago before it became illegal in China and I'm still interested in this charming game.I have lots of gears in my homeland but nothing here, maybe I have to start at the beginning. I'm still trying to improve my English so please don't mind my mistakes is language.
Thank you!

Offline torak

• AHB Member
« Reply #411 on: March 23, 2018, 01:09:42 pm »
Hey Golden, looking forward to shooting with you! We have some special Easter themed games planned for the next open game, should be a lot of fun!
The AHB Motto: WAFFLE-O
"We're all friends, friends love each other"

Offline Lynn

• AHB Probationary Member
« Reply #412 on: April 03, 2018, 01:08:32 pm »
Hello guys here's Lynn, I joined the Easter event open game with my husband and we all had a lot of fun! Look forward to more activities with you!

Offline Spartan

• AHB Member
« Reply #413 on: April 03, 2018, 08:20:48 pm »
Hi Lynn and Golden it was a pleasure having you guys come and play :) cant wait to play more with you both and welcome.

Offline Esquire

• AHB Member
« Reply #414 on: May 08, 2018, 07:18:58 pm »
Hey y'all,

My name is Daryl, Esquire is my usual internet handle but I'm not sure if I'll hang on to it for Airsoft. I live in Clive with my partner Floss, two kids and a mad dog. I collect military helmets of no particular vintage, and other kit that takes my fancy at the time. I played at the Puketap field at the open day on 28th April and had a great time getting used for target practice by the snipers and defenders. Was more than seized up on Sunday, barely able to walk, due to running around for the previous afternoon. I didn't realise I was that unfit, but there you go. I'll be back for more on the 9th June open day as I can't make this weekend's event. See you then.

Cheers Esq.
What do we say to the God of Death?  ... "Not today."

(... but maybe on Saturdays and Sundays, over and over and over again and again?)

Offline Wasp

• AHB Member
  • Shoot ya later!
« Reply #415 on: May 08, 2018, 10:40:45 pm »
Welcome Esq.
Excellent :o)
Look forward to meeting you at future games :o)

Offline Kalo22

• FNG!
« Reply #416 on: May 10, 2018, 12:01:34 pm »
Hi all,

My name is Calvin I'm 26 years old and I work in retail been ever since, love the Airsoft sport as well as the guns/gear that comes with it. Started watching a whole bunch of Airsoft videos which pretty much got me interested, I'm a huge gamer mainly play FPS my go to game is and will always be Battlefield series. Other than that hope I get to meet you all in person at one of your open games.

Cheers

Offline Spartan

• AHB Member
« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2018, 03:07:46 am »
Welcome Esquire and Kalo22 :)

Offline Pillager

• AHB Probationary Member
« Reply #418 on: May 13, 2018, 08:02:40 am »
Hey. My names matt. 29 and an engineer. 
[size=78%]Wanting to get tactical and kitted out.   Great fun and good excuse to shoot your mates :)[/size]

Offline Crow

• AHB Member
« Reply #419 on: May 13, 2018, 09:24:42 pm »
 Hi guys my name is Nathan and I’m 30 something years old.   I have recently relocated back to the Hawke’s Bay after living in Auckland for the past seven years, where are used to play lots of CQB at the armoury.  I have been coming along to some of the Hawke’s Bay games over the past two years have love the outdoors style of play and also good bunch of guys. Look forward to catching up and chatting and shooting you all more.