Author Topic: Introduction Thread: Post here before anywhere else.  (Read 280967 times)

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
Re: Introduction Thread: Post here before anywhere else.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 11:41:13 am »
Welcome guys
"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over." - General William T. Sherman

Offline Punt3r

• FNG!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 12:17:02 pm »
Sweet Jared, bringing skills to the table, very nice. Looking forward to gaming with you bro

Offline Windos

• FNG!
    • king.geek.nz
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 06:34:51 pm »
Unfortunately I won't be there this weekend. Definitely looking forward to the next event though.
"This thread has just stuck its head up its own arse and is back where it started.."

EasyGoer

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 06:38:06 pm »
I'm EasyGoer here and on the ASNZ forums or Ashley if you prefer. I have a few years of airsoft experience under my belt and a couple of guns in the cupboard with which to wreck havoc on unsuspecting noobs.
 I'm not sure what else to add without getting into the boring crap that no one really wants to know so I will leave it there.
 See you all in my sights sometime :P

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 07:08:24 pm »
welcome aboard everyone.
bullets, bodies and bull[sand]

Offline Nighthawk

• FNG!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 11:15:08 pm »
Hi there, I am Chris, also known as Nghthawk, I am 23 years old and am with the CTA Special Operations Unit. I work and live in Wellington City as a Duty Manager in a Supermarket. Was great getting up to the Hawkes Bay and meeting you all, shooting you and putting names to faces!! Looking forward to hosting you all down here sometime and a return trip back up there!
Cheers!
I love it when a plan comes together!

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 07:41:25 am »
herehere Nighthawk.

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 09:58:18 am »
Hey Nighthawk, welcome.

We're definitely keen to get some roadtrip action happening for us too.
"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over." - General William T. Sherman

Offline silver assassin

• AHB Member
  • *MAJOR LEAGUE SNIPER*
Introduction
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 05:23:16 pm »
sorry bro

im used to the asa forums. im rob im 20 yrs old i played airsoft in 2008 in auks, um i stoped for awhile so i dont know who from asa will vouch for me. but i knw bane and all the crew at asgc. i also know a member from ahb dont knw his profile name but i knw fraser. i have half my gear couple pistols and rifle. my mate is under aged but hes half way through his gun lience but im trying to get his dad to come as a pearntal guarden. my asa forum was ghillie man, but may have been deleted after moving bk to the bay a year ago
*DEATH BEFORE DISHOUR*

Offline silver assassin

• AHB Member
  • *MAJOR LEAGUE SNIPER*
Introduction
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 05:26:55 pm »
correction, my asa name is silver nitros same as here
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:48:14 pm by Eightball »
*DEATH BEFORE DISHOUR*

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 05:52:08 pm »
As mentioned HERE, and specifically this:

How old must I be, before I can play?
In accordance with New Zealand Law, players must be at least 16+ with a Firearms Licence, or 18+ without, to use an Airsoft Weapon unsupervised. Younger players are welcome to attend and have a go at the sport, but must be under direct adult supervision when handling an Airsoft Firearm. Parental consultation is important to us when working with younger players, so when younger players want to play, we insist on discussing expectations with parents.

We insist on discussing expectations with parents of younger players. I would suggest that your friend get in touch with us directly, or at least register on these forums, so we can arrange a meeting with his parents.

Offline silver assassin

• AHB Member
  • *MAJOR LEAGUE SNIPER*
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 06:56:48 pm »
yup, his forum name is sambear, will get him to contact you. thanks

sorry about the confusion on posting here
*DEATH BEFORE DISHOUR*

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 07:53:45 pm »
Hey Rob, Welcome to the AHB forum etc. You are more than welcome to come to our games etc, and bring along a buddy etc. Just have a good read of the rules/FAQ around AHB (linked to above) and thiongs will run smoothly. If someone you want to bring is under 18 (and bare in mind we may ask for ID if they dont look older than around 25) they will have to bare up to alittle more struntiny.

Welcome aboard anyways.  :)

Offline NightMare

• FNG!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 08:03:26 pm »
yup, his forum name is sambear, will get him to contact you. thanks

sorry about the confusion on posting here
Hey there guys im sam im 16 and 17 in september.. i am very interested in doing airsoft.but havent got my gun license.if (eightball) will be able to contact me for a meeting that will be very grateful!!
Thanks sam

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 08:04:39 pm »
Hey Sam,

Welcome. It'll probably be R3CON or Porky that gets in touch :)