Linked Events

• AHB Open Game - Saturday 20th December: December 20, 2014

Author Topic: AHB Open Game - Saturday 20th December  (Read 14184 times)

Offline Xekious

• AHB Junior Member
  • What’s the most you’ve ever lost on a coin toss?
Re: AHB Open Game - Saturday 20th December
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 12:54:26 pm »

You can have the two club guns that Velvis booked, I'll loan Velvis my guns.

Thank you so much man
« Just because you’re trash, doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s garbage can, not garbage cannot. »

Offline BJ

• AHB Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 11:02:03 am »
Rocky has a plus 1.  I will give him my spare gun.
"The AK-47. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every bastard in the room, accept no substitutes "

Offline BJ

• AHB Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 11:02:40 am »
I'll meet at pettigrew arena, out the front far corner, at 9:50am.
"The AK-47. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every bastard in the room, accept no substitutes "

Offline BJ

• AHB Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 06:29:18 pm »
Please post up if you're meeting at Pettigrew arena, so I know who I'm meeting.

Offline Jack

• AHB Probationary Member
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 06:40:24 pm »
Ok I'm really sorry about this, but i was asked to work tomorrow :(
Looks like it will be a great day for those going. Have fun!
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Offline Wasp

• AHB Member
  • Shoot ya later!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 09:12:03 am »
We had great weather for this day, hot, with a slight breeze. A very good turnout, even with a few not being able to make it at the last minute. Good to see a large number of new players in attendance :o)
After the normal signing in admin and kitting out the new players, off for the safety briefing and rules for the first game of the day 'Capture the flag'. With a flag at each teams base and the goal being to capture the other teams flag and get it back to your own base to win. A very hard fought game, eventually with Torak bravely rushing in from the midfield flank side and grabbing the flag, rushing it out of the defensive zone, before being cut down, but his team mate Flame grabbed it again and raced back down the field, with Wasp from the other team trying to cut him off mid field however a stumble followed by a commando roll slowed him down, leaving Flame free to rush back and Toraks team finally won the game.
After a break, sorted out the teams for the Jungle Trail mission. A little bit of training of squad formations and hand signals and we were off!!! Down the main field first, battling our way against the smaller defending team of Stag, BJ, Punisher, Porky and Flame. The Attackers were formed into two squads being ably led by Torak and Jimbo, with Wasp in Command. Good control of the squads and communication between both was excellent. The Defenders fought fiercely but were slowly pushed back to the Bunker Mound and tried to hold this for a little while. The Attackers slowly inched forward with Torak (who ws running out of guns by this stage) rushing the mound and fired his under gun grenade to clear the enemy. After a short break, we moved over into the Jungle, and headed back, being ambushed all the way. BJ rushing in from the river side often, Stag barraging us with plenty of fire, and Punisher in his very obvious tri des uniform, whacking us from the front. Before we knew it, we finally made our way back and game over. Our new players worked very well, and all were rotated round to try 'Point' as well as squads rotating, so hopefully all got some good training in as well as good game play. A hot day with a big game to end off the year :o)

Offline torak

• AHB Member
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2014, 02:30:50 pm »
Thanks for running this game Wasp, I had a blast. Looking forward to getting out again next year
The AHB Motto: WAFFLE-O
"We're all friends, friends love each other"