Author Topic: EA signs exclusive multi year deal to produce Star Wars games  (Read 7812 times)

Offline Windos

• FNG!
    • king.geek.nz
Calling it now: TIE Fighter 2, a flight simulation so intense it needs to always be connected to EA's servers to process all of the simulationy-ness.

http://starwars.com/news/electronic-arts-selected-for-multi-year-agreement-for-the-future-of-star-wars-gaming.html

I can deal with Disney owning the franchise and handling the movies... I have no patience for EA any more.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:27:19 am by Windos »
"This thread has just stuck its head up its own arse and is back where it started.."

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
Re: EA signs exclusive multi year deal to produce Star Wars games
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 10:50:40 am »
Not to mention that Tie Fighter 3 will be available for pre order 9 minutes after the release of Tie Fighter 2.  :P
bullets, bodies and bull[sand]

Offline Cribbs

• FNG!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 08:55:12 pm »
EA has lost all of the little respect I still had for them when they introduced always on drm

Offline R3CON

• AHB Associate
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 06:49:09 pm »
I still love Battlefield
bullets, bodies and bull[sand]

Offline Husky

• AHB Member
    • Arma Anzac's
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 10:59:41 am »
Battlefield is amazing, but I believe that their support team is crap. They still have a lot of issues with BF3 and are getting ready to release BF4 already. I think DICE has something to do with the amount of crap games coming out with the EA tag, (i.e Medal of Honor Warfighter).

Offline Cribbs

• FNG!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 02:36:05 pm »
Battlefield is amazing, but I believe that their support team is crap. They still have a lot of issues with BF3 and are getting ready to release BF4 already. I think DICE has something to do with the amount of crap games coming out with the EA tag, (i.e Medal of Honor Warfighter).
^ This
I had a game breaking bug that stopped me from being able to play BF3 for 5 months before EA deemed to worthy to fix despite the fact that thousands of people had the same problem.

Offline Husky

• AHB Member
    • Arma Anzac's
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 09:42:33 am »
^ This
I had a game breaking bug that stopped me from being able to play BF3 for 5 months before EA deemed to worthy to fix despite the fact that thousands of people had the same problem.

Same similar to me, but mine isn't being fixed. I can still play but only one server per day -.-