Author Topic: BLACKHAWK Lightweight Plate Carrier (Strike)  (Read 6623 times)

callum24

BLACKHAWK Lightweight Plate Carrier (Strike)
« on: April 28, 2013, 05:49:02 pm »

Hey Guys

New kit arrived recently. As some of you may know I followed through with the purchase of a Multicam BLACKHAWK Lightweight Plate Carrier just gonna say a few things about it (not a hugely in depth review)

First of all. OpticsPlanet. They are an American retailer stocking some Airsoft gear but mostly REAL webbing and optics sold to serious war gamers or Military Contractors. Not a bad company. Waited just over a month for my PC. Efficient shipping but the one thing that was majorly wrong with them was the fact that I ordered an INSTOCK product which actually turned out to be OUTOFSTOCK.

New Kit:
[/size]Multicam BLACKHAWK Lightweight Plate Carrier

Will set you back around $150 landed. Made by BLACKHAWK Industries. These guys are well known for producing high quality military webbing used by Military Contractors and Law Enforcement.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Very comfortable. On front and back on inside of PC there is a special Padded Comfort and Breathing system that BH feature in most of their kit.

Tough as hell MOLLE webbing system. Cover fronts and back of PC.

Military grade VELCRO, D rings, material, buckles and strong Drag Handle at upper rear of PC.

Double stitched and built to last!

This Plate Carrier is very Slim and close fitting when adjusted. Even with my (homemade) plates it is very easy to move through different positions (not restricting at all) The PC has no sides. This allows for additional maneuverability and less obstruction for arms when running/sprinting. This also applies for the Multicam Modular Assault Pack to go with this kit.

Fully adjustable and ranges in sizes. MOLLE on back for pouches for your number two or hydration or pack.

Comments and questions below. I will post what I am running in terms of pouches and other kit with it.

callum24

Re: BLACKHAWK Lightweight Plate Carrier (Strike)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 05:56:11 pm »
Don't know how to get pics to work.

Pics and Specshttp://www.blackhawk.com/product/STRIKE-Plate-Carrier-Harness,737,83.htm