Author Topic: How to request and set up for a members/open game  (Read 5634 times)

Offline Porky

• AHB Associate
How to request and set up for a members/open game
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:27:27 pm »
This has been discussed within the committee and also at the last members meeting 12/1/12.

There is now a process for requesting for games to be scheduled or game ideas to be run on a particular date. Please note that as a club we will be organizing our open games and club games 3 months in advance. Open games are a way of introducing new players to the sport and don't involve too many complicated games. Members days are for us as a club to have a more serious game day with less stops and starts.

Please PM me your game idea, rules, date, and any other requirements for it so that I can run it past the committee then pass it to our Forum Admin to post up. This is not a free for all for every one to start running games willy nilly but a way for us to keep games interesting for all and to help spread the load around.

If you do request for a game to be set up you will be expected to run the day!!!

Also if you can format it correctly in the PM so I can just have it copied and pasted in to a thread that would also be much appreciated. I have got a basic template below.

Many thanks.

WHEN:

WHERE:
GAME RULES:

WHAT TO BRING: Yourself, a Friend, Food and Drink, Airsoft guns and gear.

HOW MUCH: $5 Field Fee

CLUB GUNS: Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to borrow a club gun. We'll reserve one for you if it's available. Whilst the loan of the gun is free, we ask for a donation of $20 to cover a maintenance fee, and a Hi-Cap Magazine full of BBs.

Club Gun 1 (G36c):
Club Gun 2 (G36c):
Club Gun 3 (G36c):

EYE PROTECTION: We have eye protection available for new players to use. The Mesh masks allow the wearing of prescription glasses beneath them, and provide additional face protection. There is no charge for the eye protection, but please let us know early, so we can ensure it's available for you.

Eye Protection 1 (Mesh Mask):
Eye Protection 2 (Mesh Mask):
Eye Protection 3 (Mesh Mask):

BBs: We have bags of 4000 0.25g BBs available. $20 per bag (Club Member Discounts will apply)

TRANSPORT: Some of our players drive from various locations, so if you require assistance with transport, let us know.

ATTENDING:

DIRECTING STAFF:

ADMIN STAFF:
Snipers are a force multiplier!!!

Offline Eightball

• AHB Associate
Re: How to request and set up for a members/open game
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 10:03:37 am »
Please PM your requests to forumadmin going forward.
"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over." - General William T. Sherman