Author Topic: Condor Molle H-Harness  (Read 7090 times)

Offline Jaybee

• AHB Member
    • Airsoft Hawke's Bay
Condor Molle H-Harness
« on: May 10, 2011, 11:32:20 am »
Low drag harness..
I've been building a light weight rig so started off by purchasing a load bearing MOLLE belt from a club-mate.
But when I ran that a couple of games I found the standard webbing straps to be a bit uncomfortable and limiting.
After a fair bit of Google browsing and reading reviews, I came across a MOLLE h-harness.
I settled on the Condor one, which is a similar style to the Eagle's Ranger H Harness (RHH)
*   Suspender adds support for the Battle Belts
*   Contour shoulder harness with three rows of webbing on the back
*   D-rings and webbing on front for quick access attachments
*   Lightly padded mesh for air flow and comfort

- The belt is not included -

They are available in Olive Drab, Black, Coyote Tan, ACU or multicam (which costs more).'

I went with the Coyote Tan option.

Supplier
I went with Desert Deuce Surplus in the end, based on their low US shipping rate. www.desertdeucesurplus.com
All up the order came to $26.26 USD (roughly $35 NZD) and within a week.

Packaging
Pretty much in a plastic bag, in a box.. nothing flash here :)

Initial Impressions and Observations (below pics are clickable thumbnails)
The sewing quality seems pretty good considering the price and it has nice ventilation on the back and under the straps.

Seems to be a fair bit of area to attach single pouches to the shoulder straps and straps on the back for other pouches or hydro-packs.
Here's the current setup, will work till i get the pouches I'm after

I'll eventually get a MOLLE hydro-pack and connect the top half of the harness to the back of the belt, should work mint.
Here's an example of what one can look like 'off the shelf'

Game time
Ran it last weekend and what an improvement, much more comfortable.
I had it pretty loaded up with my shotgun as a sidearm on my right side, pouches loaded on the front and it didn't feel heavy at all.
I was able to move freely and was a very cool setup to run.

Final thoughts
If you're after a light rig/low drag that's not a chest rig, I'd recommend the harness and belt option.
All up costing me around $50-60 NZD, I'm happy with this as part of my collection.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:03:45 am by Porky »
"You know today is Thursday, right?" - Torak